Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back from the hospital

Hello Everyone,
Sorry there has been no blog for awhile. On September 30th I went into labor again and ended up in the hospital. I was 33 3/7 weeks at that point. They put my back on the Magnesium to try to stop the labor. I was on that for 2 days and then was on two other less potent non-contraction drugs. I stayed in the hospital for 1 1/2 weeks to monitor the contractions and keep me until I was 35 weeks. I finally got to come home yesterday on the 10th. It is so good to be home and able to sleep in my own bed again. I am planning on staying home on strict bed rest until next friday. Then I will go off of my medicine and allow the baby to come. I'm not sure that I will make it that far. This morning I have been having pretty hard contractions that are about 2-3 minutes apart. We'll see if they go away or not. If you don't see any new blogs then I might be back in the hospital having a baby. We'll let you know.

No comments: