Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Backyard S'mores

Today is a great day. I am 32 weeks today. Six weeks ago when I went into labor I was really hoping to get to this point and didn't think that I could. I am very relieved to be here at this point and to have the very real possibility of getting to 36 weeks. I'm still having contractions. They are Really uncomfortable but at least are not progressing into full on labor. Yesterday I got up to eat at the table for the first time in 6 weeks. I started having contractions every 2-3 minutes so I ended up on the couch again. At least they slowed down- yeah! I'm just excited that the end is in sight. Thanks for all your prayers and help!!

Ninja Girl.

Bekah's new game is to sit in your chair when you get up and giggle as you sit on her lap and squash her.


Thirty one weeks pregnant and counting.

We let Bekah get some outside time. After we went out we realized how cold it was. Chris started the fire and we had s'mores. Yummy!!



Chris gave Bekah some chocolate. Boy did she like that!! When he went into the house she saw a left over piece of chocolate and went to grab it. I told her no hands and that she needed to put it back. She put her mouth on it, thought about it, then put the entire (slightly wet) piece back for daddy. It was so funny.



Daddy's pillows, hehehe!

1 comment:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I'm glad you're able to have your fires...both inside and out. You always were that kind of girl. Oh, and the smores too. :) Next time I visit, we'll have to roast some marshmallows. Did Chris like his wet chocolate?