Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Johnny Garlics before the Brian Regan Show

While at Johnny Garlics before the Brian Regan show I had asked Mike to take out picture. This is the first attempt. It is nice but I do like to get a picture with at least my whole face in it.







Mike did a good job taking this picture but Chris felt the need to be cute.





Mike finally took a really nice picture and Chris behaved himself as well. Anyway, we all had such a good time at the comedy show. I haven't laughed so hard or so much for quite a while.








We all enjoyed some great food at Johnny Garlics.


































I love the pose Andy. Jen, you look great as always.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

It was a fun time! Good pics! Fun times, good friends - it was fun! Wish we would have caught up with you afterwards though - I was bummed.

Ando said...

Whatever Jen did I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for my disgusted look.

Julie Danielle said...

Looks like fun :)

Anonymous said...

I just read your entry about your computer issues, and I am wondering what happened between high school and now. In high school you were the one who knew the most about computers, and you spent hours on the computer in your basement. I have a hard time buying that you are as ignorant as you like to claim!!

Stephanie said...

Wow - this is news - Sarah - are you holding out on us with your computer knowledge???????

J Crew said...

Nice pants RJ. Those are amazing

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Sarah grew up playing games on the computer and using it for email etc...she definitely knew how to use one, that is, until she met Chris. Then suddenly, all use for a computer in her life vanished. Sarah definitely knows more than she lets on! and with that my dearest sister, where is your next blog!??

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I'm waiiiittting! Remember, I live WAY down here where I can't see you? I need some pictures of my future niece or nephew...or at least their temporary home. :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

Alright Megan, alright. I have been just a little bit busy what with the camping trip and getting new floors installed in my house. Today though most of the house is back together. Saturday I will post some new stuff. In response to the computer stuff: I only knew the games and few programs that I ran on a very simple computer. Every thing was all set up and no one (like Chris) was trying to improve and change it all the time. Now I have a possesed computer and yes, I have lots of issues surrounding it.